Leggari’s Vapor Barrier is designed to be applied directly over a properly prepared concrete substrate and is good for reducing Moisture Vapor Emissions of up to 25 lbs/24 hours per 1,000 square feet. It’s designed to work in conjunction with our Metallic Epoxy and Flake Floors when going over concrete. When in doubt about your concrete’s moisture content, Vapor Barriers are highly recommended and have become a staple of the coating industry to minimize liability.
- 25 lbs/24 hours (per 1,000 square feet)
- Up to 99% RH (Relative Humidity)
- coverage: 100 square feet per gallon
- 100% Solids
- <1 g/L VOC
- Recoat within 24 hrs. (at 70°)
- Easy Application
- Applied just like our Metallic Epoxy
- Working Time of 45 to 60 min.
How do I know if I need a Vapor Barrier? Watch this video!
Coverage rates are determined by the desired outcome of the project, and install techniques. 100 square feet per gallon is recommended when trying to achieve the 25 lbs of Moisture Protection.
1.5 gal. kit covers 150 square feet.
3 gal. kit covers 300 square feet.